Here are the instructions on how to upgrade your previously installed Stageprompt Pro to the latest version:-
You cannot simply run the file you downloaded.
You must replace the file “C:\program files (x86)\stageprompt
pro\stageprompt pro.exe” with the file you downloaded.
I suggest you DO NOT delete your existing file “C:\program files
(x86)\stageprompt pro\stageprompt pro.exe”, but simply rename it, to for example
“C:\program files (x86)\stageprompt pro\OLD stageprompt pro.exe”. Then if for any reason the new one does not work, you can undo your renaming and revert to what you had.
The way to proceed is, rename you existing file “C:\program files
(x86)\stageprompt pro\stageprompt pro.exe”,
Then move the file you downloaded into the folder “C:\program files (x86)\stageprompt pro\”.
One final note* IF you copied your original FILE “C:\program files
(x86)\stageprompt pro\stageprompt pro.exe” to your desktop and that is the file you click on to run Stageprompt, then you will not be updating that copy on your desktop.
If you have created a SHORTCUT on your desktop that starts the program in the stageprompt folder then that shortcut will run the new version after you do your update.
- BETTY LOU Betty Lou Guitar site Download FREE chords and Lyrics and Midi Backing tracks
- Gary's midi paradise GARY'S MIDI PARADISE FREE midi backing tracks
- GUITAR BT GUITAR BT FREE Guitar Backing Tracks
- Guitar Voice GUITAR VOICE FREE Backing Tracks
- GUITAR BACKING TRACKS GUITAR BACKING TRACKS FREE Guitar backing tracks
- YOUR CHORDS YOUR CHORDS Free Chords and Lyrics
- Classic Country CLASSIC COUNTRY LYRICS FREE chords and lyrics to classic country songs
- TOP GUITAR TOP GUITAR Provides resources for guitarists of all levels